Terms and Conditions:
Connexis Infrastructure Workforce Jobsite
- Overview Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the Connexis Infrastructure Workforce Jobsite website (“Jobsite”). By accessing or using the Jobsite, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Connexis may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the Jobsite. Advertiser terms and conditions must be accepted and adhered to by Advertisers who use Connexis’ services and the Jobsite.
- Copyright and trademarks Connexis ITO (Infrastructure Industry Training Organisation Inc.) owns the Copyright in the material and trademarks on this Jobsite unless otherwise indicated. You agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by Connexis ITO.
- Information for personal, non-commercial use only You agree that information contained on this Jobsite is for personal use only and may not be sold, redistributed or used for any commercial purpose (this includes but is not limited to the use of Advertiser contact details for unsolicited commercial correspondence). You may download material from this Jobsite for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
You may not use any automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Jobsite (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Jobsite on your own website or in any other publication), without our prior written consent.
- Information does not represent professional advice You acknowledge and agree that information published by Connexis is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other issues.
Connexis does not endorse or recommend any of the jobs, business or self-employment opportunities advertised on its Jobsite and Connexis strongly recommends that prior to entering into any agreement with any of the Advertisers on the Site, that you obtain your own independent legal, accounting, financial or taxation advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Jobsite or on the Internet generally.
In no event will Connexis be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Jobsite.
- No guarantees of job vacancy Connexis gives no guarantee to you of the continued availability of any particular job advertised on the Jobsite and will not be liable to you should an advertiser have filled the vacancy at any time prior to removal of the advertisement from the Jobsite.
Whilst Connexis takes efforts to ensure that jobs advertised are for actual job vacancies, it gives no guarantee to you that every job advertisement represents an actual job vacancy.
- No guarantees or endorsements of sites or services we link to or that link to us Connexis provides links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties from its Jobsite. Connexis does not control such linked sites and Connexis is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Connexis is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Connexis of the linked site. Connexis is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. Connexis will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
- No guarantees as to the service Connexis provides no warranty to you that the services generally available through its Jobsite will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that Connexis cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that files available for downloading through the Jobsite or delivered via electronic mail through the Jobsite will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Jobsite for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Our rights to use information you send us Connexis welcomes ideas and feedback from you about all aspects of the Jobsite. You agree that Connexis may reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, and publicly display any materials and other information (including ideas for new or improved products and services) that you submit to any public areas of the Jobsite (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by email to Connexis.
- No guarantees as to security of your information While Connexis takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on Connexis systems or on Connexis’ Jobsite. Connexis disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
- Your responsibility for your password and login To become a registered user, you must provide a password and a login name. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and login name. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login name. You may change your password at any time by following instructions. You may also change your login by contacting Connexis. You may also delete services attached to your registration at your convenience.
You agree to immediately notify Connexis of any unauthorized use of your login name or any other breach of security known to you.
- No misrepresentations allowed You agree that it is a condition on your use of the Connexis Jobsite and of any other services provided by Connexis or through the Jobsite that you will not through any act or omission (including but not limited to creating a profile on the Connexis Jobsite) mislead or deceive others.
- General provisions If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from this agreement and the remainder of this agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Termination of this agreement will not end those provisions that are capable of surviving the ending of this agreement.
The laws governing this agreement will be the laws in New Zealand and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its Courts and its Appellate Courts.
For the purposes of this agreement the words “Connexis”, “Infrastructure Industry Training Organisation Inc”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to Connexis ITO and “Jobsite” to materials delivered on www.connexis.org.nz and other co-branded versions of the site.