Water qualifications under development
Qualifications under review
The following Qualifications are currently under review/development by the stakeholder groups and will be out for wider consultation shortly. If you would like to be added to the stakeholder group for any of these please contact email@example.com specifying which qualification you are interested in.
- NZC in Project Management – Level 4*
- NZD in Business – Level 5*
- NZC in Workplace Health and Safety Practice – Level 3 & 4*
* These qualifications are under development/have been developed by an external Standard Setting Body. Connexis is developing an infrastructure programme to sit within these qualifications.
Qualifications under consultation
The following qualifications are available for consultation.
- Workplace HS Practise – Level 3
- Pipe Installations – Level 4
- Utilities Maintenance – Level 4
Please visit the Civil qualifications under development page to view more information
PROGRAMME DELIVERY UNDER DEVELOPMENT
If you are interested in contributing or staying updated with the delivery development of these qualifications please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the qualification you are interested in.
- NZ Apprenticeship in Water Treatment
- NZ Apprenticeship in Waste Water Treatment
- NZC in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) – Level 3
- NZC in Business (First Line Management) – Level 4
- NZC in Infrastructure Works (Projects) – Level 5