Connexis develops apprenticeships and qualifications for the infrastructure industries. Below you will find a full list of all the qualifications we have available for enrollment in the Civil, Energy, Telco and Water industries.
If you would like any further information about these qualifications please contact email@example.com or your local Field Team member.
Qualifications Recently Released:
- NZC in Electricity Supply (Operation) with an optional strand in Hydro Operation – Level 4 (view more information)
- NZC in Infrastructure Works (Projects) – Level 5 (view more information)
- NZC in Infrastructure (Forestry Earthworks) – Level 4 RCC only (view more information) – Apprenticeship pathway coming soon
- NZC in Infrastructure Works (Bitumen Surfacing Construction) – Level 4 (view more information)
- NZC in Civil Engineering Laboratory – Level 5 (view more information)