THE BENCHMARK OF EXCELLENCE FOR UTILITIES TECHNICIANS AND SERVICEPERSONS
Developed with industry for industry, the New Zealand Certificate in Utilities Maintenance is the new version of the expiring Water Reticulation qualifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This is the definitive qualification for anyone involved in the planned and maintenance of water networks. It is ideal for:
- Water Reticulation Servicepersons/Technicians/Supervisors
- Pipe Installation Technicians/Supervisors
- Utilities Servicepersons
- Drainlayers (wishing to expand their skills)
Together with 8,000 hours of certified practical experience, the NZ Certificate in Utilities Maintenance can lead to Civil Trades Certification in Pipeline Construction and Maintenance, with endorsements in Water, and Wastewater and Stormwater.
THREE FLEXIBLE QUALIFICATION PATHWAYS
Choose the option that’s right for you and your staff:
- Recognition of Current Competence (5+ years of industry experience)
- Sector qualifications pathway (less than 5 years of experience)
- NZ Apprenticeship (new entrants to the industry)
UPGRADING FROM WATER RETICULATION
Candidates who hold one of more of the expiring Water Reticulation qualifications may be able to cross credit some units and upgrade to Utilities Maintenance. On successful completion of the qualification they will be eligible to apply for Civil Trades Certification.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Call Connexis on Freephone 0800 486 626, and we'll put you through to your local Customer Service Account Manager - or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a call back.