FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FUND
Connexis | Te Pūkenga is proud to launch our Financial Assistance Fund
Your success and hauora (wellbeing) are important to us.
The Financial Assistance Fund (FA Fund) has been created to help ākonga (learners) to reach their career goals. The purpose of this fund is to support ākonga so they can continue with their training, despite challenging times or changes in circumstances.
Every learner is different and needs access to different tools and resources throughout their learning journey. Successful applicants can receive up to $3,000 to help with their specific needs. That might be study materials, childcare, technology to support training, or something else.
How we created this fund
The money for the FA Fund has been made available thanks to a grant from the Infrastructure Education & Training Charitable Trust (IETCT).
The IETCT grant was designed to support visionary training initiatives that will help to step up the workforce skills of New Zealand’s infrastructure industry.
The IETCT’s focus is projects that will develop, promote, and facilitate education and training within the infrastructure industry, with the overall goal of increasing the skills, competency, and effectiveness of the sector’s workforce.
how to apply
First, read the T&Cs below to make sure you're eligible. Then fill in the online application form below and click submit. Or you can complete the .pdf version of the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now closed as of 12 May 2023. Submitted applications are currently under review and successful applicants will be contacted in due course
Terms, Conditions & Eligibility
- 1 year (12 months) minimum as a learner with Connexis.
- No consecutive applications if Financial Assistance Fund becomes annual event.
- Value of fund issued in one lump sum of up to $3,000.
- Application must be qualified by a CSAM so as to ensure criteria is met.
- Applicants may be entered into a ballot once top priority/eligible applicants are selected to ensure fairest outcomes (if large volumes of eligible applicants are received).
- All applications must be submitted by the submission cut off date: 11 May 2023.
- Applicant information will be confidential unless the applicant has agreed to a follow-up for media purposes.