We are an established Civil Construction company principally responsible for delivering core infrastructure projects and related services. These services include civil projects associated with three waters and other utility services.
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following qualities:
- Take instructions well, are keen to learn, develop, be better every day
- Show initiative. Look to get the job done? Want to know what needs to be done next on site!
- Shows great work ethic. Is on time every day, and takes pride out of doing the best job possible
- Is always aware of your own and others safety
- Drug free and physically fit. Don’t worry if you’re not an athlete, this could be your opportunity to get in shape
- A full drivers’ licence
- Training / upskilling provided
- Full PPE provided
- Internal growth and development
- Weekly payroll with industry leading hourly rates
- Supportive team and crew