Website RobLawMax Recruitment
- Paid memberships and training
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
Our client is an Consultancy that provides professional services to the New Zealand market with the main focus being in Land Development and Civil Engineering space. The team has been formed around the strength and experience of its people who have designed , consented and delivered land development and civil projects across New Zealand for many years.
Core purpose of the role :
- To provide leadership across the delivery of technical engineering projects.
- To produce engineering documents (calculations, reports, and supervised drawing sets) alongside other practitioners through a collaborative work philosophy for the betterment of the Client and projects
- To produce technical concept solutions to civil engineering projects
- To produce Contract documents from tender, tender evaluation, contractor procurement, and then final contract documents
- Working in collaboration with the Client’s Project Manager to determine procurement strategy and engagement
- Fulfil the role of Engineer to the Contract working alongside other professionals to deliver the construction administration, inspections, independent tests, and certifications to a high professional standard for the Client
- To liaise with Clients, Contractors, Stakeholders, and the public to facilitate and deliver projects within budget and programme.
- To assist with and prepare technical planning and compliance documentation for projects alongside the Directors and lead Planning consultant for the project
- To foster relationships and grow business for the client
- Required to assist the Principal Engineers to provide leadership across the delivery of technical engineering on projects.
- Required to manage financial aspects of Projects as and when directed by the Directors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering qualification
- CPeng registered or working towards becoming registered
- Min 8 years’ experience in an Consultancy environment
- Knowledge of the New Zealand codes and standards
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, engagement and relationship management skills
In return you will be a part of a great team culture with a supportive manager who believes in empowering his employees by paying for training and memberships. Flexible working hours are also on offer as well as free parking at their modern offices.
Call me today (Juanel on 04 471 6985) to find out more about this role or send your cv to email@example.com quoting reference JV67506