Website RobLawMax Recruitment
- Open to Graduates
- Collaborative environment
- Free parking
Our client is an Consultancy that provides professional services to the New Zealand market with the main focus being in Land Development and Civil Engineering space. The team has been formed around the strength and experience of its people who have designed , consented and delivered land development and civil projects across New Zealand for many years.
Core purpose of the role :
To work alongside project teams to provide technical surveying resource for field data capture, engineering surveys, construction set out, and Land Transfer surveys under the direction of Licensed Surveyors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma in Surveying (or relevant technical qualification) with NZ working experience
- Knowledge / experience of MS Office Suite, AutoDesk suite / Bricscad, 12d model, 12d Synergy, LandOnline, Workflow Max
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Good understanding and working knowledge of surveying equipment
- Experience on MS Office Suite, CAD suite, 12d model, Workflow Max
In return you will be a part of a great team culture with a supportive manager who believes in empowering his employees by paying for training and memberships. Flexible working hours are also on offer as well as free parking at their modern offices.
Call me today (Juanel on 04 471 6985) to find out more about this role or send your cv to email@example.com quoting reference JV67508