Water Qualification, Programme and Unit Standard Reviews
The following Qualifications, Programmes and/or Unit Standards are currently under review by the Industry Reference Groups. We appreciate feedback on these as it helps us ensure these are fit for industry purpose.
If you would like to be added to the stakeholder group for any of these please email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which review you are interested in.
Please click the related qualification consultation documents to review and provide your feedback.
Water Treatment and Water Assessment
The reviewed water treatment and water assessment qualifications have been approved by NZQA and they will be published on the NZQA website by mid November 2019:
- NZC Water Treatment (Small Scale Systems) (Level 3) with strands in Drinking-water and Wastewater
- NZC Drinking-water Treatment (Level 4) with an optional strand in Multistage Processes
- NZC Wastewater Treatment (Level 4) with an optional strand in Multistage Processes
- NZD Drinking-water Treatment (Level 5)
- NZD Wastewater Treatment (Level 5)
Although the names of the qualifications have changed, there is no intention to change the content of the programmes.
In response to industry demand, two new qualifications are being developed:
- NZC Onsite Wastewater Management Design (Level 4)
- NZC Drinking-water Supply (Assessment) (Level 5)
For more information email Michele (Qualification Developer) at email@example.com