As a Customer Service Account Manager (CSAM), you’ll be tasked with promoting the achievement of our qualifications, providing support and guidance to our customers and trainees, ensuring a high level of quality training and assessment, and generally promoting the infrastructure industry as an attractive career option!
With a positive and enthusiastic approach, a consultative selling style, and a passion for training and education, you’ll get the opportunity to apply your strong relationship and business building skills to make a real difference. This is a busy role with a diverse range of trainees, companies, and providers in the region that will need your support, guidance, and advice – so if you’ve got an adult training background, together with excellent time and workload management skills, we want to hear from you! Our qualifications cover the Civil, Energy, Telecommunications and Water sectors, therefore you will have a major advantage if you have a background in any of these areas.
This role will be based in New Plymouth and will cover the regions of New Plymouth, Stratford, Inglewood, Hawera and Whanganui.
In return for your passion and commitment you’ll receive within your remuneration package:
- $1,000 a year, every year, to spend on your own learning and development
- Mobile tools & technology in the business, allowing you to deliver your best
- A company car for your work and your weekends
- Basic Health Cover – enabling your health, so you can enable others
- Group discounts on everyday goods & services for you and your family
- A healthy, inclusive organisational culture that enables success
- And above all else, you get to make a real difference in the lives of everyday New Zealanders, ensuring great foundations for New Zealand!
Please view the full job description here
Connexis is the Industry Training Organisation (ITO) for New Zealand’s infrastructure industries:
• Civil Infrastructure
• Electricity Supply & Telecommunications
• 3Waters (drinking water, wastewater, and stormwater)
Well, at Connexis, it’s not actually about us at all – it’s about the people we serve. In everything we do, we believe in making a positive difference in the lives of New Zealanders, in our communities and in the businesses, that support our communities. We’re supporting the people that are building great foundations for New Zealand, ensuring they have the right skills to deliver quality infrastructure for today’s generation and tomorrows. We do this by working with industry to set nationally recognised standards, support companies to have the skills required to do the job and help their employees progress along their career pathway.
Find out more at www.connexis.org.nz
Please apply through Seek here