Tier 1 NZQA Training Provider
iskills is an industry leader in training in the electricity supply sector. We currently have a great opportunity for someone with sound technical knowledge and hands on experience as a Transmission or Distribution Line Mechanic to join our team as a Trainer/Assessor.
This position will be based at our Mt Maunganui office with an expectation to travel throughout New Zealand to conduct training and assessments. Our ideal team member will have an interest in the future of the electricity supply industry and a keen interest in supporting apprentices. Experience in training is desirable but not essential as iskills provides full training and qualifications to support development.
Having the right attitude, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines are the keys to success in our team.
We need a person who has:
– Current EWRB electrical registration as a Line Mechanic
– Knowledge of safe working practices in the electricity supply environment
– HV electrical/ technical/ lines qualification
– Great people skills, patience, and cultural sensitivity
– The ability to travel nationwide
– A desire to share knowledge with others
In return we offer:
– A competitive salary package
– A positive company culture and a great team
– The chance to be a part of a NZQA accredited business with a great reputation
– Ongoing professional development and support
If you are a team player with an interest in training, apply now with your CV and cover letter.