Website RobLawMax Recruitment
- Provincial lifestyle with cities nearby
- Real career growth opportunities
- Be challenged and reap the rewards
About the company
This electricity distributor owns and operates the electricity lines and assets in the Kapiti and Horowhenua districts and its core business is to manage the network in a safe and reliable manner for more than 70 years.
About the role
We are now recruiting for a person with right aptitude and attitude to join our skilled team of Network Controllers, using modern SCADA, Outage and Distribution Management Systems. Flexibility and co-operation will be key to your success, as this full time role will work predominantly on days but with an after hours on call factor.
- Bring your safety conscious approach and attitude
- The ability to prioritise and manage work load
- You will be suitably qualified and have proven experience in Control Room Operations.
- Bring your energetic, positive co-operative attitude to make an impact within the team
- You need to have electricity distribution technical knowledge.
- The need to effectively communicate with internal and external stake holders requires you to have developed people skills and excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have a high level of computer literacy along with a desire and capability to learn
For more information contact Robbert Adriaansen on 04 917 0858, apply online or email your full and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: RRA673321