Website RobLawMax Recruitment
- Flexible working conditions
- Free parking
- Modern offices
Our client is an Consultancy that provides professional services to the New Zealand market with the main focus being in Land Development and Civil Engineering space. The team has been formed around the strength and experience of its people who have designed , consented and delivered land development and civil projects across New Zealand for many years.
Core purpose of the role :
- To produce technical detailed solutions to civil engineering projects using 12d model, involving calculations, material specification, and detailed construction drawings.
- To contribute toward the production of Tender documents and specifications alongside Senior Engineers in Construction management and delivery.
- To liaise with Clients, Contractors, Stakeholders, and the public to facilitate and deliver projects as required by management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- New Zealand Certificate or Diploma in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- 5+ years industry experience as an engineer.
- Knowledge of the New Zealand codes and standards
- Experience on MS Office Suite, CAD suite, 12d model, Workflow Max
In return you will be a part of a great team culture with a supportive manager who believes in empowering his employees by paying for training and memberships. Flexible working hours are also on offer as well as free parking at their modern offices.
Call me today (Juanel on 04 471 6985) to find out more about this role or send your cv to email@example.com quoting reference JV67505