Website Eastland Group
Eastland Network - keeping the lights on
About the Role:
As our region grows, we’re keeping up with the development and demand. We have two new vacancies in our Eastland Network team. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a dynamic, challenging industry that’s critical to our community. Working in the east coast area from Potaka in the north to Putorino in the South, these pivotal roles will attend to faults in a prompt and timely manner, whilst maintaining the safety and wellbeing of our customers and yourself.
We wish to recruit positive, hardworking, and experienced Faultman / Line Mechanics, who will help ensure the lights stay on. Our ideal candidates will also;
· Demonstrate a calm, professional temperament with the ability to cope in high-pressure environments
· Have outstanding attention to detail, strong and professional interpersonal and communication skills
· Have an absolute commitment to safety and take an active part of positive safety culture
· Have a current NZ EWRB practising licence with experience with 11kV switching operations and 400V and 11kV overhead line construction and maintenance
· Have flexibility to be available for an on-call after hour faults roster
· Current Class 1 and Class 2 full Drivers Licence
Eastland Network is the electricity lines company for Gisborne, Wairoa and the East Coast. We own and maintain the poles, wires and underground cabling used by electricity retailers to supply customers with electricity. We are part of Eastland Group, who specialises in regional infrastructure in the areas of ports, electricity distribution and electricity generation.
Eastland Group offers excellent conditions of employment and competitive remuneration. If you are a motivated self-starter, apply today.
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.