We are an established Civil Construction company principally responsible for delivering core infrastructure projects and related services. These services include civil projects associated with three waters and other utility services.
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following qualities:
• Take instructions well, keen to learn, develop and be better every day
• Show great work ethic. Is on time every day, and takes pride out of doing the best job possible
• Is always aware of your own and others safety
• Able to commit to additional training requirements and assessments which will be supported by the company
• Minimum of a restricted drivers’ licence
• Training and development provided
• Full PPE provided
• Internal growth and career progression path
• Weekly payroll with industry leading hourly rates
• Supportive team and crew
We have a Drug and Alcohol Workplace Policy. Before any offer of employment is made, the successful candidate(s) will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical check which will include a drug and alcohol test. Random testing is also conducted as part of your employment conditions.
Any successful candidate that is employed in the position will be required to attend relevant training courses.