Website RobLawMax Recruitment
- Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Design, Analysis, Investigations, Inspections
Focussed in the Telecommunications Infrastructure space the position will be a mix of civil and structural Design, Analysis, Review, Investigations and Inspections for their built network. Assets range from steel and timber poles to equipment buildings, reinforced concrete pylons, satellite foundation pads up to steel lattice Telecommunications Tower over 100 meters tall.
The position is an extremely varied role where you will need to be physically fit and comfortable working at heights. Manual inspections are still conducted, often in remote locations so along with technical analysis and design work you will enjoy stretching the legs and spending time in New Zealand’s iconic outdoor environment completing investigations and inspections. Drone Inspections are also utilised so experience or an interest in Remote Piloted Air Systems (RPAS) and utilising professional photogrammetry and drone mapping software is desirable.
With a significant number of sites across a large geographic region and a range of ageing assets you will be familiar with Asset Management and Risk Management processes, have an understanding of construction contracts such as NZS 3910 and FIDIC and have worked across the full project life-cycle.
To be considered you will require:
- A tertiary Civil or Structural qualification
- Working knowledge of structural analysis and design software such as STADD Pro
- CPEng or working towards CPEng registration
- 3 years + experience on a range of civil and structural infrastructure
- An interest in a varied office and project/site based work
- A current NZ Drivers licence and ability to travel from an Auckland base
- Familiarity with industry best practice Health and Safety
- Team player, who is relatable and technically competent
This is a great opportunity to work in the dynamic telecommunications sector and develop niche skills from completing inspections, to piloting Drones to design and analysis work so truly no two days will be alike! For further information phone Kerry Rowlands on 09 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: KR67313