A large construction company is currently looking for a Civil Engineer Intern for an immediate start in the Auckland Area.
– General Administration Tasks.
– Assisting the Site Engineers in their duties.
– Support Field Staff including manual labour work.
– Monitoring of works to ensure compliance with environmental and quality standards and specifications.
-Monitoring of onsite Health and Safety, including auditing onsite works, attending meetings and ensuring compliance documentation is updated.Programming and planning, ensuring that work site groups are supplied with the necessary information and materials to complete their works without delay.
– General site administration, such as communication with affected residents, subcontractors and stakeholders, keeping daily site diaries, ordering of materials, and checking deliveries.
– Any other tasks that will assist the Project Manager/Project Engineer.