Website Stellar Recruitment
Pipe layers – Civil
· $20-25 p/h
· Progress your career in civil infrastructure – learn off the best
· West Auckland
About the Company:
Our client is a leading civil construction company working on large scale civil and Watercare project looking to expand. They firmly believe in upskilling their team, investing in training. They are after candidates who are keen to learn, always striving to get better. Attitude is key.
About the Role:
We are looking for pipe layers with previous underground utilities experience. Projects are in West and South Auckland area and the client is the main contractor on the job. We are looking for candidates with experience laying pipes, PE, PVC and concrete up to 300mm who aren’t afraid of getting in a trench with a shovel. Candidates who have the ability to operate diggers (WTR endorsement required) from 1.5t to 8t, and can dig trenches and back fill will be looked upon favorably.
· Lay pipes in trenches, reinstatement work
· Installing man-holes, storm water and sewer lines
· Pipe jacking and sheet piling,
· Spotting for digger operators.
· Lay and finish concrete, boxing
Skills & Experience:
· Full class 1 license minimum,
· At least 2 year experience in the drainage sector
· Wheels, Tracks Rollers endorsement (Not essential)
We are looking for people with good attitudes. We invest heavily in training so people who are always striving to get better will fit in well with us.
· Above average hourly rates
· Full time positions with over 50 hours a week
· Opportunities for career progression if you put in the work
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Roald for a confidential discussion.
Phone Number: 09 394 1170