Connexis develops apprenticeships and qualifications for the infrastructure industries. Below you will find a full list of all the qualifications we have available for enrollment in the Civil, Energy, Telco and Water industries. You can also view various qualifications and programmes under consultation.
If you would like any further information about these qualifications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Customer Service Account Manager (CSAM) member.
Qualifications Recently Released:
- NZA in Infrastructure Works (Bitumen Surfacing Construction)
- NZA in Infrastructure Works (Civil) with Strands in Earthworks, Road Construction and Road Maintenance
- NZA in Infrastructure (Forestry Earthworks)
- NZA in Infrastructure Works (Pipeline Construction and Maintenance) with strands in Drinkingwater, Wastewater and Stormwater, and Trenchless Technologies
- NZC in Infrastructure Works (Level 3) with Optional Strand in Plant Operation
- NZC in Rural Contracting (Level 3) with strands in Crop Production, Harvesting and Vegetation Control
- NZC in Infrastructure Works (Single Site Supervision)
- NZC in Electricity Supply (Network Control) (Level 4)
- NZC in Electricity Supply (Power Technician) (Level 5)
Specialised Civil Infrastructure Apprenticeships available in:
- Bitumen Surfacing Construction
- Forestry Earthworks
- Pipeline Construction and Maintenance
These apprenticeships offer a structured career pathway from Level 3 to Level 4. View more information or download the brochure below.