Get a kickstart into the industry while still at school.
These Infrastructure Gateway programmes are industry approved by NZQA with credits towards NCEA and give you a great kickstart into a workplace. The industry is booming and offers a number of career opportunities including:
OUR GATEWAY PROGRAMMES:
Our Gateway programmes have been tailor-made for Year 11, 12 and 13 students to allow them to gain experience in the Infrastructure Industries. Unit standards are set at Level 2 and 3, and contain a mixture of soft skills and technical skills to give students a better insight into the variety of skills required for the industry.
- Technical skill units: Students are partnered with an infrastructure company to learn skills on-the-job.
- Soft skill units: Theory units students work through in the classroom.
By taking part in the Gateway Programme, your students get to meet potential employers and test out the industry, while completing relevant unit standards towards their training!
We have four Gateway Micro-credentials available.
Please click below to download the enrolment forms for these. Each enrolment form must be accompanied by a Gateway MOU filled out by the student's school.
- Introduction to Infrastructure Works (Level 2)
- Infrastructure Worksites (Level 3)
- Power Up - Electricity Supply (Level 2)
- Connect Me - Telecommunications (Level 3)
- Gateway MOU
Please send your completed enrolment forms and MOU to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now available through eLearning!
Contact your local Connexis CSAM