Connexis would like to congratulate the six Deputy Chief Executives announced today by NZIST.
New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology (NZIST) Chief Executive Stephen Town announced the appointment of six Deputy Chief Executives (DCE).
The DCE appointments are:
- Ana Morrison will be our DCE Partnerships and Equity. Ana is currently the Executive Director – Strategic Partnerships & Māori Success at Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Tania Winslade will be our DCE Learner Journey and Experience. Tania is currently the GM Māori Outcomes at Auckland Council
- Warwick Quinn will be our DCE Employer Journeys. Warwick is currently the Chief Executive of the BCITO
- Dr Angela Beaton will be our DCE Delivery and Academic. Angela is currently GM National Women’s Health, Auckland DHB
- Merran Davis will be our DCE Transformation and Transition. Merran is currently the interim Chief Executive of Unitec institute of Technology
- Vaughan Payne will be our DCE Operations. Vaughan is currently the Chief Executive of the Waikato Regional Council
The six new DCEs are expected to take up their roles before early November.